League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Trustee; Rancho Santiago Community College District; Trustee Area 1 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Brian E. Conley
- Occupation: Trustee, Rancho Santiago Community College District
- Occupation: Appointed Governing Board Member, Rancho Santiago Community College District, Trustee Area 1
- Occupation: Businessman/Teacher
- Information Technology
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Ph.D Candidate in Business Administration
- English Teacher
Brett E. Franklin
- To Enhance the safety and security of our Community College District
- Keep higher education affordable by working against new taxes and fees
- Support the educational goals and initiatives of President George Bush
- Occupation: Santa Ana Councilman/Businessman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.