(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Armando R. Ruiz
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Coast Community College District
- Bachelor Of Science
- Masters Of Arts
- To make sure our precious tax dollars enhance classroom education.
- Support outstanding teachers who motivate students to reach their highest potential.
- To work with business and community members on programs that respond to local educational needs.
- Occupation: Educator, Mediator, Businesswoman
- Dispute Resolver
- Chair of the Federal Service Impasses Panel
- Law degree from WSU
- Nursing degree from CSULB
- Past President of the Orange County School Boards Association
- Founding President of the Orange County Industrial Relations Research Association
Diane A. Lenning, Ed.M.
- Restoring Integrity to the Board
- Fiscal Responsibility and Oversight of the Measure C Funds for the Colleges
- Increasing Technology and Course Options for Students
- Occupation: Educator/Author/Businessowner
- M.A.-Secondary Education/History. B.A.-History/Social Sciences/Music. Credentials: Resource, Administration, T & S, CLAD.
- Author: "Call of the American Dream" online http://www.Barnesandnoble.com
- Businessowner: Family Accounting, Investing, & Consulting Business since 1979
- U.S. Senatorial Medal of Freedom Award, 2004 political activism/lobbying, local, state, and national levels; advancing freedom and security.
- Children's Needs Task Force, S.A.V.E., CERT, Citizens Corps, HB, Learning for Life, OC, Ham Radio
- Chair Republican Educators Caucus-National Education Association. Delegate Local/State/National Representative Assembly, CTA,/NEA. Pr Local Officer.
- Fiscal Responsibility through budget shortfalls: restructuring Course Offerings & Curriculum for cost effective planning.
- Improving Test Scores and Academic Achievement through scientifically supported instructional methods and strategies.
- Maintain and support a high level of Academic, Vocational, and Self-Improvement Curriculum for the community in collaboration with staff members.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|