League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Marin County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Member, City Council; City of Sausalito Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 24 10:10am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (6/6)
(7 Writein Votes 0.26%)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor of Sausalito
- Occupation: Businessman/Finance
- Public Safety Facilities Steering Committee Member
- Site Selection Committee Chairman
- Planning Commissioner
- shape the design, build or rehabilitate, and finance our Police and Fire facilities
- preserve our waterfront and water environment
- refine the Marinship Specific Plan without abandoning the unique characteristics it embodies
- Occupation: Technology/Finance Consultant
- Chairman, Sausalito Planning Commission
- Sausalito Waste & Recycling Commission
- Sausalito Telecommunications Committee
- BS, Environmental Studies
- BA, History
- Construct Public Safety Facilities in character with Caledonia Street
- Expand Dunphy Park to increase open space and protect bay lands
- Promote a City Council that encourages public decision making and represents the diverse Sausalito community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Cable Casting Dates & Times for
League of Women Voters/Comcast Channel 26
Candidate Debates, November 2004 Election
- Tuesday, October 12 - 6:00 P.M.
Monday, October 18 - 4:30 P.M.
Saturday, October 23 - 7:00 P.M.
Wednesday, October 27 - 6:00 P.M.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:31 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.