Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure E.
-- Sierra Community College District
48.6% Yes votes ......
51.4% No votes
- To prepare students for jobs/four-year colleges, improve safety, accommodate increasing enrollment at Sierra College campuses in Rocklin, Nevada County, Roseville, Lincoln, Truckee by:
- Fixing faulty sewer systems, leaky roofs, decaying walls;
- Expanding nursing/police/firefighting centers;
- Upgrading classroom wiring;
- Repairing, acquiring, constructing, equipping buildings, sites, classrooms;
shall Sierra Joint Community College District issue $394,000,000 in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, guaranteed annual audits, and no money for administrators? salaries?
- Measure G.
Improvement Bond of 2004
-- Galt Joint Union High School District
46.2% Yes votes ......
53.8% No votes
(48.8%) Yes / 3,266 (51.2%) No in Sacramento County
(33.2%) Yes / 830 (66.8%) No in San Joaquin County
- The "Facilities Master Plan" defines the need for a new high school, improvements to Galt High School, and a new complex to house continuation/adult education/administration offices relieving overcrowding at Galt High. Shall the Galt Joint Union High School District construct new facilities to deal with ongoing continued growth in the District by issuing $16,000,000 of bonds at interest rates within legal limits, providing annual audits and establishing a Citizens' Oversight Committee?
- Measure H.
-- Sacramento Suburban Water District
50.6% Yes votes ......
49.4% No votes
- Should the Directors of the Sacramento Suburban Water District be elected by five divisions, instead of by the existing seven divisions?
- Measure L.
-- San Joaquin Delta Community College District
(55% Approval Required)
56.8% Yes votes ......
43.2% No votes
(57.7%) Yes / 40713 (42.3%) No in San Joaquin County
(53.6%) Yes / 26 (46.4%) No in Alameda County
(45.1%) Yes / 3,669 (54.9%) No in Sacramento County
- To prepare students for jobs/transfer to four year colleges, repair buildings, improve safety, accommodate growing
enrollment by repairing leaky roofs, decaying walls, electrical wiring; improving fire safety; removing asbestos;
expanding/establishing Stockton, Manteca, Tracy, Lodi/Galt,
Foothill Area campuses/education centers; upgrading, acquiring, constructing, equipping buildings, sites, classrooms; shall San Joaquin Delta Community College
District issue $250,000,000 in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, guaranteed annual audits and no
money for administrators' salaries?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.