(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Stephen H. Kinsey
- Occupation: Marin County Supervisor
- Marin County Farm Bureau "Friend of Agriculture" Award winner
- Governor's Economic & Environmental Leadership Award winner
Dennis J. Rodoni
- Ensuring the sustainability of Marin County - finding ways to live within our environment, not simply on top of it
- Helping children and families by continuing to fund supplemental education and health care programs
- Finding a transportation solution that makes sense
- Occupation: Water Board Official
- Small Business Owner
- LAFCO Special Districts Representative
- Olema Valley Association Vice President
- West Marin Senior Services Award
- Former Coastal Health Alliance President
- Married, two grown daughters
- Relieve congestion by restoring local & commuter bus services
- Protect agriculture, open space, baylands and watersheds
- Bring fiscal discipline to the County's budget
- Occupation: Information Systems Manager
- Education: B.S., Electrical Engineering
- Employment: California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- Help bring Marin into the future while preserving its natural beauty and community character through sustainable planning practices
- Efficient, flexible, cost-effective transportation solutions that lead to reduced traffic congestion
- Improve the responsiveness, transparency, accessibility and accountability of Marin Count government.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Cable
Channel 26 - Comcast Marin
- Tuesday FEB 17, | 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday FEB 18, | 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday FEB 23, | 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday FEB 29, | 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.