League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Marin County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
Supervisor; County of Marin; Supervisorial District 2 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Mar 25 1:39pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (53/53)
(29 Writein Votes 0.2%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Harold C. Brown
- Occupation: County Supervisor
- Founder/Chairman FireSafe Marin
- 1st Recipient Marin Breast Cancer Watch Angel Award
- Traffic/congestion: improve local transit system
- Ensure public health and Safety
- Continued environmental protection and development of programs and policies that promote sustainability.
- Occupation: Anthropologist
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Cable
Channel 26 - Comcast Marin
- Wednesday FEB, 18 | 7:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday FEB, 21 | 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Monday FEB, 23 | 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday FEB, 26 | 7:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:42 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.