(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael B. Dufficy
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- Stanford University B.A. 1960
- U.C, Hastings College of the Law L.L.B. 1963
- Marin County Deputy District Attorney 1965-66
- President Marin County Bar Association 1984
- Presiding Judge Marin Superior Court 1994-95
- Presiding Judge Marin Superior Court 1998-99
- Unmatched experience - Judge for 14 years, hearing criminal, juvenile, probate, family law and civil cases.
- Progressive leadership - established Juvenile Drug Court and saved tax dollars by spearheading consolidation of Superior and Municipal Courts.
- Fairness and impartiality - concern for victims of violence, children, the elderly and self-represented litigants
- Occupation: Trial Attorney
- Stanford Law School JD 1972
- 30+ Years of Jury Trials -- Criminal & Civil
- Marin Resident for 19+ Years
- Briefed & Argued State Court Appeals
- Conducted Jury Trials in Federal Court
- California Attorney Since 1972
- Time for Change
- Fair & Impartial Justice
- End the "Good Old Boy" Network
- Occupation: Attorney
- 20 years experience as attorney in a broad range of the law.
- State Bar of California Administration of Justice Committee Member
- Public School Teacher before attending law school
- I seek to restore confidence that decisions from the bench will not be influenced by favoritism or the appearance of bias.
- Court cases are too expensve and a judge must not only be fair and impartial but must strive to reduce the cost of litigation.
- Parties before the court should know that they have "had their day in court" and that no bias, prejudice or cronyism has caused injustice.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Cable
Channel 26 - Comcast Marin
- Tuesday FEB 17, | 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Friday FEB 20, | 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday FEB 26, | 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday FEB 29, | 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.