(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Eva Long, Ph.D.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Democratic Central Committee Member, 4 terms
- Marin Community College Distirct Trustee re-elected 2003-2007
- Previous offices held, civic/public, elected/appointments (Partial List) Cafliornia State Curriculum Commission
- Private Industry Council, Ross Valley Sanitary District, National Women's Political Caucus President, American Red Cross, Marin Chapter, United Way Bd
- Educ Degrees: BA, MA, MA, Ph.D., Post doc work. Long term Educator, Former K-12 Superintendent, Principal, Teacher, Univ Graduate Faculty
- President, Excellence Launch Associates, Ahlers and Long Associates: Conduct Management Audits for Under-performing Schools
Lynn Antonia (Arias) Bornstein
- Democratic Central Com. Members must represent all the diversity of Democrats & Democratic values. Must be more inclusive in all its activities
- Assist the Marin County Democrats to be knowledgable about issues and support and endorse Democrats running for office in Marin County, state, nation
- Fundraise to sustain education/ political activities that will promote Democratic values and candidates that run for office,Marin County,state,nation
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Ten year member Democratic Central Committee of Marin. Presidently serving as ex-officio to State Senator John L. Burton.
- Co-coordinator, Marin for Dean.
- Forty years service to Marin County non-profits primarily concerned with youth at risk.
- Founder and past president, Marin Heritage.
- Board member and past president, Marin Charitable Association.
- Support developement of Democratic Party candidates for local office in Marin County
- Register voters
- Support Democrats presently holding elected office
- Occupation: Senior Community Consultant
- Senior Community Consultant
- B.A. in English, Occidental College
Ruth S. Dell
- Replace current President
- Policies that include helping middle class and low income citizens
- Keep Social Security for all retiring citizens
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Alternate Member of Democratic Central Committee of Marin
- Member of the Tamalpais Union High School District School Board (TUHSD) since 1997
- President of TUHSD Board from 1999-2000
- Member of political advisory committee of the Breast Cancer Fund
- School Volunteer
- Formerly an Attorney for the National Labor Relations Board
Margot (Kramer) Biehle
- Register Voters
- Support Local Democratic Candidates
- Increase local visibility of Democratic Party
- Occupation: Attorney
- Executive Committee, Marin Sierra Club
- Board Member, Emerge: Women Leaders for a Democratic Future
Mario Ernesto Lopez
- Community outreach to women and families to get politically informed and active
- New leadership in the Democratic National Committee
- Economy, environment, education!
- Occupation: College Student
- Community Volunteer
- Associated Students of College of Marin Auxillary Board Member
- Higher Democratic Voter Registration---reach out to Young Voters
- Work to bring back Democratic Party to its core values
- More community involvement between Central Committee and its constituency
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|