(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Henry R. Perea
- Occupation: Personnel Administrator/Educator / Administrador de Personal/Educador
- Occupation: Retired City Councilmember / Miembro Retirado del Consejo Municipal
- Served 2 - 4 year terms on Fresno City Council
- Was the first Council President under the strong Mayor form of Government
- Board member of the Fresno Madera Area Agency on Aging since 1998
- Aquired $1.5 million to construct Pilibos Park, Fresno's first 4 field Soccer Complex
- Occupation: Businesswoman / Empresaria
- I moved to Fresno in 1992 after 20 months in the Bay Area. Before California, I had lived in Colorado Springs, CO for most of my life.
- Within months of moving to Fresno, I opened Time & Space, an advertising agency.
- A year later, my husband Kevin opened Arcane Automotive, repairing and restoring classic European cars.
- By 2001, I was looking for a new challenge and/or a new career, so I started our third business, Quantum Evolution Coaching (originally called Evo).
- In early 2003, we sold Time & Space to another entrepreneur.
Jose Guadalupe Camacho
- Air Quality - Clean Air Stewardship Program
- Downtown Revitalization - "The Capital of Central California"
- Jobs - Regional Jobs Initiative
- Occupation: Teacher/Businessman / Maestro/Empresario
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Fresno Bee
Fresno Citizens for Good Government
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.