(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Christopher Cleto Trujillo
Robert J. Edwards
James H. "Jimmy" Stewart
- Occupation: Self Employed Businessowner
- Graduate, Valley Leadership Institute, 2000
- Past President, Calif. Stata Assoc. of Parliamentarians
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Board of Directos, Mission Community Hospital
- Board of Directors, Economic Alliance of San Fernando Valley
- Managment Consultant
Noel S.V. Omega
Harold "Hal" Alvord
- Smooth Transitions from Los Angeles
- Neighborhood Clean up and improvment
- Smart Economic Development
- Occupation: Retired
- Virginia Military Institute graduated 1950
- V.P. of L.A.P.D. Jeopardy Program
- Board Member of L.A.P.D. Gang Task Force
- Board Member UNITE-LA ( School to career)
- Nominated for the Fernando Award 1996,97,98,99 and 2000
- Board Member of L.A. Mission College Foundation
- Reduce business taxes
- Work on getting better schools
- Rent Control
- Occupation: Television producer
- Father of two, Sara & Walker
- Over 25 years experience in film & television
- California Native/Just wrote first book
- Family has lived in P.C. since 1951
- Born at Hollywood Presbyterian
- BA 1973 UCLA Film & TV
- Create a sense of community and design in Panorama City
- Generate a wider range of activities for Panorama City
- Beautify the city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.