League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Secretary of State; State of California; Natural Law Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Louise Marie Allison
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Teacher/Administrator
- BFA, Maharishi University of Management
- Certified Insructor, Transcendental Meditation program
- Director, Claremont Transcendental Meditation program
- County Central Committee, Natural Law Party
- Former State Chair, Natural Law Party of California
- Former State Chair, Natural Law Party of Virginia
- My priority is to create long-overdue election/campaign reforms to guarantee every candidate's voice is heard and every vote counts.
- I will create a peace-keeping task force to research and implement programs to prevent terrorism/violence and promote harmony/understanding.
- The creativity of our citizens is our greatest resource. I will promote proven educational innovations to develop students' full potential.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.