League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Board of Equalization; District 4; Republican Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (4254/4254)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Glen R. Forsch
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- Graduate John H Francis Polytechnic High School 1966
- Graduate UC San Diego 1970 BA English Literature
- Director Roscoe Hardware Inc.
- Director Maiden Creek Corporation
- Eagle Scout
- Jump start the economy by creating a One to Three Day Sales Tax Holiday per month until the recession is over.
- The next priority is to solve unemployment in California.
- Ensure Board's enactment of policies and enforcement of rules are fair.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Board of Equalization
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.