League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Attorney General; State of California; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Criminal Defense Attorney
- Founder - California Deuce Defenders
- Member - California Public Defenders Association
- Member - California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Take the War on Drugs out of the criminal justice system and put it in the health care system where it belongs.
- Establish a system of police officer discipline run by the Attorney General's office rather than local government.
- Apply the three-strikes law to only violent felons.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.