League of Women Voters of California
San Mateo County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member, Libertarian Party Central Committee; County of San Mateo Voter Information
(This elected office is not on the ballot because
an insufficient number of candidates applied.)
(Vote for 12)
Raymond M. Bell, Jr.
Andrew B. Carver
- Occupation: LIB - Engineer
- Phone: 650-354-5407 (day); Addr: 2823 Brewster Ave., Redwood City, CA 94062; Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: LIB - Researcher
- Phone: 650-327-2150; Addr: 101 San Mateo Dr., Menlo Park, CA 94025; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: LIB - Small Business Owner
- Phone: 415-816-4015; Addr: PO Box 1219 (mail), Pacifica, CA 94044; Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: System Software Developer
- Phone: 650-726-9647; Addr: PO Box 1375 (mail), El Granada, CA 94018; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:09 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.