League of Women Voters of California
Sacramento County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Governing Board Member; Sacramento County Board of Education; Trustee Area 3 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Mar 22 11:32am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (131/131)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Christopher W. Woods
- Occupation: Chief Budget Consultant
- Occupation: Education Consultant
- 27 years working in Education - 8 years in County Offices of Education
- Born, raised, and educated in Carmichael
- Currently employed as Director of Management Consulting Services for school agencies
- Adjunct Professor of School Finance At Sonoma State University
- Maximizing the use of all funding received by the County Office
- Making sure the County Office supports the needs of the school districts it serves
- Providing timely information - both educational and financial - to the school districts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.