League of Women Voters of California
Marin County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member, Town Council; Town of Ross Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Mar 22 11:22am, 0.0% of Precincts Reporting
(4 Writein Votes 0.45%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeanne Ann Barr
- Occupation: Homemaker
- UC Berkeley graduate
- owned court reporting business
- volunteer Ross School/Redwood High
Thomas F. Byrnes, Jr.
- Public Safety and fiscal responsibility for Ross
- cooperation between town, school, business, Ross Rec, etc.
- maintaining ambiance of Ross with GeneralPlan/Municipal Code
Mary Delanty Brown
- Occupation: Business Executive
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Mayor of Ross 1997-98
- Ross Town Council Member 8 years
- Ross Property Owners Board Member 1990-94
- Marin County Grand Jury 1987
- Pres. Women's Brd. Cal Pac Med Ctr 1985-86
- Pres. Branson School Parent's Assn 1979-80
- Preserve Small Town Atmosphere
- Support Ross Town Code & General Plan
- Continue Seeking Flood Control Remedies
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:47 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.