(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Criminal Prosecutor
- Rated "Well Qualified" -- Los Angeles County Bar's Highest Rating
- Since 1979, Prosecuted Hundreds of Serious Felonies, Specializing in Sexual Assault, Physical and Sexual Child Abuse, Murder. DNA Expertise
- As Head Deputy, Supervised Central Trials and Branch Court Operations, Felonies and Misdemeanors, Managed Attorneys and Support Staff
- "Prosecutor of the Year," Century City Bar, 1999
- Named "One of the Most Effective Prosecutors" by the magazine "California Lawyer"
- Humanitarian Award Nominee, Los Angeles Commission on Assaults Against Women/ Graduate of UCLA and Loyola Law School
Richard A. Espinoza
- Equal Access to Justice. Develop programs which improve the perception and understanding of the judicial system for all segments of our community.
- Jury Reform
- Juvenile Justice System reform and Domestic Violence Courts
- Occupation: Attorney
- Former Superior Court Commissioner
- Former Municipal Court Commissioner
- 14 yrs. served as a temporary judge
- Attorney of the Year Manilla Times
- Jurist Doctorate Western State University of Law
- 1961-1963 Military Policeman US Army
H. Don Christian
- Protect victim's rights
- Be tough on hate crimes
- Zero tolerance for spousal abuse
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|