League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Judge of the Superior Court; County of Los Angeles; Office 39 Voter Information
Results as of Mar 28 10:17am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (4,845/4,845)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard E. Naranjo
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
Larry H. Layton
- Occupation: Criminal Prosecutor-LA County District Attorney's Office
- Graduate: University of Southern California Law Center
- Born: Los Angeles
- Married with two children
- Resident: San Fernando Valley
- Community Volunteer-American Red Cross Disaster Services
- Occupation: Law School Professor
- Bachelor of Science in Law, 1973
- Juris Doctor, 1974
- My number one priority is to provide competent , fair rulings.
- Another priority will be to administer the court with promptness.
- All citizens will be treated with fairness and respect.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:47 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.