League of Women Voters of California
Marin, Sonoma County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Director; North Marin Water District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 6 11:04pm, 0.0% of Precincts Reporting|
43.8% Voter Turnout (14267/32549)
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John C. Schoonover
- Occupation: Incumbent
- A A College of Marin
- B A California State University-Long Beach
- Novato Planning Commission
- U. S. Steel Corp.-retired
- Served in United States Navy
- Novato resident for 35 years
John E. Eyler
- Highest quality water.
- Adequate quantities of water for all users.
- Lowest possible rates for our rate-payers.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.