League of Women Voters of California
Marin, Sonoma County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Shoreline Unified School District; Trustee Area 1 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 6 11:04pm, 0.0% of Precincts Reporting|
35.3% Voter Turnout (924/2618)
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Augusto F. "Gus" Conde
- Occupation: Father/Coach/Firefighter
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- National Park Service Ranger
- BA University of California Irvine
- Former School Site Council Member West Marin Elementary
- Former Board Member of Papermill Creek Children's Corner
- Volunteer Programer on KWMR
Timothy J. Kehoe
- Provide more diverse representation for the West Marin Community.
- Increase Academic standards and expectations in the district.
- Decrease achievement gap between Latino and non-Latino students
- Occupation: Police Officer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Forum - Dance Palace Point
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Monday, October 22, 8:00 p.m.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.