League of Women Voters of California
Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino, Sonoma Counties, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 1 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (420/420)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Teacher
- Named Assemblymember of the Year by the California School Board Association
- Named Legislator of the Year by the California Parks & Recreation Society
- Given the Land Conservation Achievement Award by the prestigious Trust for Public Lands
- Named Legislator of the Year by the California County Auditors' Association
- Named Legislator of the Year by Californian's Against Waste
- Commitment to improve California's Education System by actively serving on the Joint Committee for Development of an Education Master Plan
- Address infrastructure and transportation needs.
- Continuing to support rural economic development along with resource enhancement to protect the First Assemlby District and the State of California.
Joshua P. Gilleo
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Phone: 707-279-1561; Addr: PO Box 727, Kelseyville, CA 95451; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: General Building Contractor
- Vice-Chair Libertarian Party Of Humboldt County
- Active California General Contractors License
- Active California C-39 Roofing Contractors License
- Active California Home Improvement Contractors License
- Active California Structural Pest Control License
- Limiting government at all levels
- Lowering taxes
- Education reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 1. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.