(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Educator/Teacher
- Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate Degrees
- Married, two children
- Employed by Fresno CIty College
- Racine County (Wisconsin) Board of Supervisors
- Wisconsin State Adult Educator of the Year
- Numerous Published Articles
- Financial Security for Our Families
- Respect for Our Community
- Education Excellence for Our Citizens
- Occupation: Development Director
- Former City Council Member
- Former Executive Director, Downtown Association of Fresno
- Leadership Fresno, Alumni and Steering Committee Member
- Friends of the Library, Board Member
- Fresno Convention & Visitors Bureau, Former Board Member
- Fresno Native and 28 Year RSuesident of District 2
- Support Planned Growth to Preserve Neighorhoods and Our Agricultural Based Economy
- Promotion of New Business and Job Creation
- Reestablish the Credibility of the Council and Regain the Public Trust
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Debate: Sunday, October 29th, 11:30AM , ABC30
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.