League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Councilmember; City of South Lake Tahoe Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Tom H. Davis
Judy V. Brown
Michael E Phillips
- Occupation: Service Manager,Lake Tahoe Auto Village
- 30 year resident
- Four generations of my family currently live in Tahoe
- Vice-chair on Planning Commission
- President of the Clean Tahoe Program
Jerry Richard Oldenkamp
- Ensure accountability
- Long term planning
- Affordable housing
- Occupation: Retired Sales Manager
- Assoc. in Arts - Business Administration
- Sales Manager of the Year - 1976
- Resolve Airport issue soon
- New Business Investment Incentives
- Program to aid in lowering property tax burdens
- Occupation: Certificated alternative fuels technician
- 29 year resident of Lake Tahoe, visitor since 1949
- Tahoe Truckee Economic Coalition leadership class of 1997
- California Tahoe Regional Planning Agency Citizen's Committee
- Age 58 years
- Successful husband and father of 2 grown university women
- AA and AS degrees
Stephen C. Reinhard
- Lake Tahoe Ferryboat Shuttle Service. Big, Fast scheduled service North, South, East and West on Lake Tahoe.
- Creation of airport district focused at South Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL). Airport plant modernization.
- Active lobbying and consensus building for design and construction of a combination rail/highway tunnel under Echo Sumit.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.