League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; Georgetown Divide Public Utility District; Services District 4 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Owned and successfully managed two companies: one a furniture store in San Francisco, the other three real estate offices in Santa Cruz and San Mateo
- Master of Lebanon Pacific Lodge #136 in 1968.
- Served on Santa Cruz County RIMMS (Rental Information Mediation Service).
- Served as Director on Auburn Lake Trails Board of Directors: 1993-1997
- Enjoyed having the opportunity to serve on numerous other committees.
- Help continue to keep the cost of GDPUD operations low and efficient
- Work to provide future water resources for both agriculture and residential useage.
- Be responsive to public concerns and issues.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.