League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; Rescue Union School District Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Educator
- Teacher of 3rd Grade Rapid Learner Class
- School Site Council Chairman
Scott H. Finley
- Optimizing decisions to meet student needs.
- Setting higher standards for administrators, staff and students.
- Building an effective partnership with parents.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Appointed Trustee, RUSD
- Member, County Committee on School District Reorganization
- Former Board Member, Rescue Schools Foundation
- Working Member, Measure K School Bond Committee
- Ensuring continuation of high quality educational programs for every child
- Working to provide that adequate facilities are available to accommodate growth
- Involving the community in school district activities and decision-making
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.