(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Statistical Analyst
- El Dorado County resident for 18 years
- BA Degree from CSUS with English major and Business Administration minor
- Have served as President and Clerk of the Gold Trail Union School Board
- Have served as Vice-President and Treasurer of the El Dorado County Boards Association
- Recipient of the Board Leadership Award presented by the El Dorado County Boards Association
Cynthia (Akin) Konwinski
- Promote a quality education for all children in a safe and supportive environment
- Ensure prudent fiscal policies and practices
- Encourage honest and open communication between parents, the staff, the Board, and the community
- Occupation: Rancher/Incumbant
- Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science in Commerce 1982
- President, Gold Trail Board of Trustees
- President, El Dorado County School Boards Association
- California School Boards Association Delegate Assembly Member
- Member, El Dorado County Committee on School District Organization
- Improve communication and accountability throughout the District.
- Improve student achievement through assessment and articulation, placing particular emphasis on exceeding API growth targets.
- Review the use of resources, facilities, and instructional time to improve student performance.
- Occupation: Attorney/Parent
- Labor and Employment Law Attorney
- Pro Temp Judge
- Bring new ideas and a fresh voice to the Board
- Bring a clear and defined vision of the future to the District
- Increase the communication between the Board, the teachers and the community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|