LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Sonoma County, CA
March 7, 2000 Election
Judge of the Superior Court; Office 2|
6 Year Term.
Results as of Mar 8 0:58am, 76.3% of Precincts Reporting (299/392)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Elliot Lee Daum
- Occupation: Trial Attorney/Professor
- 26 years as a practicing trial attorney
- 24 years in Sonoma County Courts
- I initiated precedent-setting environmental law
- I have advocated for the Social Security & Disability rights of the elderly
- I am a lifetime credentialed Teacher of Constitutional Law
- Professor of Administration of Justice & Media Law
Patricia A. Gray
- To Improve the Bench by returning balance, integrity and fairness to Office #2
- To bring back the fundamental belief system that every citizen have the right to a fair and dignified day in court
- To return impartiality through my conviction and loyalty to the constitution along with extensive experience, temperament and knowledge.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.