LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
San Diego County, CA
March 7, 2000 Election
Democratic County Central Committee; County of San Diego; Assembly District 76|
Results as of Mar 24 3:58pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting|
54.24% Voter Turnout (43191/79636)
(Vote for 6)
Jean F. Cohen
Douglas N. Case
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Consultant
Linda A. Read
- Occupation: University Adminsistrator
Norman L. Lanphear
- Occupation: Business Owner/Consultant
Antonia E. Martin
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
J.R. Dejesus Chantengco
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Edward G. Lehman
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Occupation: Labor Union Representative
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.