LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
San Diego County, CA
March 7, 2000 Election
Council Member; City of San Diego; District 5|
Results as of Mar 24 3:58pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting|
54.56% Voter Turnout (48698/89248)
(Vote for 1)
- Occupation: Attorney/Youth Court Director
- Occupation: City Council Representative
Edward M. Teyssier
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Occupation: Business Owner/Engineer
Larry W. Hillman
- Occupation: Community College Biology Teacher
Lenore E. Yracheta
- Occupation: Purchasing Agent/Buyer
- Occupation: Supply Clerk/Teacher
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.